Join us for a week of business transformation through coworking.
Feeling lonely working on your own? Struggling with reaching goals? Or just starting a new business? Take the opportunity to try out co+Lab’s shared space and amazing collective of coworkers at Coworking BizCamp. Cost is a $50 donation to Kiva.org helping small businesses in poverty-stricken nations.
During the week you’ll be treated to the full coworking experience. Daily sessions for learning, sharing and networking. A comfortable spot to get productive. Lifelong friends and mentors to help you on your business building journey.
Exciting things that could happen at BizCamp:
- Learn a new skill that boosts your revenue and brings more value to customers.
- Find a mentor that fundamentally shifts your perspective on business.
- Meet the co-founder to partner in building your next startup.
- Grow your network with over 60 incredible professionals.
- Drink an inhuman amount of coffee.
- Become a Foosball champion.
WHEN: Monday, April 4, 2016 to Friday, April 8, 2016 from at 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
WHERE: Okanagan co+Lab – 205, 1405 St. Paul St, Kelowna B.C. Kelowna, BC V1Y2E4
COST: $50 donation to Kiva.org. What’s Kiva? A global NGO that supports small businesses in poverty-stricken nations through micro-loans.
* daily event schedule to be announced