As a Creator Studio member, creating your amazing branded digital content that gets results is easy and painless.
Whether you’re recording a podcast, a webinar, or a videostream or hybrid event, you want to create an unforgettable attendee experience and let your talents shine — and the last thing you should be spending your precious time and energy on? Is figuring out what gear you need.
We’ve got industry-standard equipment combined with acoustically optimized bright, clean, and well maintained spaces available for sharing with other members. Both podcasting rooms are soundproofed with noise-absorbant material, so you can record in peace.
Whether you’re looking for recording audio only or video podcasting, we’ve got the software, the hardware, and the infrastructure support. Each podcasting room comes equipped with pro-quality microphones (kitted out with noise filters, of course), plus headphones and a portable recorder.
And if you need a little help finding your way around the tech setup? coLab provides full orientation to all Creator Studio members, so you can get “on air” in no time.
Brave Era Streaming Studio
- Green Screen with all around lighting
Lighting (on stands or attached):
- 2x Side lights – Godox VL60
- 1x Front lighting – Godox VL150
- One of the following (based on other rentals/usage):
- Sony A6100 (E PZ 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 lense) – backup camera
- USB Capture device
- This will be on a tripod or attached to an adjustable stand
- Rode NTG2 Boom mic attached to camera
- Windows based streaming computer
- Necessary cabling to connect all items.
- Two black light stands for side lights
- One silver C-Stand for light, camera, Mic (or basic tripod for camera)
Frequency Editing Studio Features
- 27” iMac
- Focusrite 18i8 Audio Interface
- PreSonus Studio Monitors
- Rode NT1 Microphone
Amplitude Recording Studio Features
- RØDECaster Pro
- Zoom H5
- Neewer LED Ring Lights
- Audio Technica Bluetooth Headphones
- Rode Podcasting Microphones
- Joby GorillaPod Mobile Rig Tripods
But enough about all the equipment and amenities. Enough about the “stuff” we have. Entrepreneurship ain’t just about “stuff”.
coLab is home to a vibrant, supportive community of creative professionals just like you. When you become a coLab member, you’re also becoming part of that community. So whether you’re looking for a co-host, a business advisor, a doubles tennis partner, or just someone to bounce some ideas off of, you’ll find it at coLab.
Ready to get your voice out into the world? Book a 30 minute tour and we’ll show you what a collaborative, creative work environment can do for you.