Cohere: SDGs & IDGs for SMEs
October 17 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Calling all visionary changemakers and transformative leaders! Are you ready to ignite your passion, amplify your impact, and shape a better future for all?
Join us for Cohere Community Conversation series as we delve into the fascinating world of Inner Development Goals (IDGs) throughout the month of July.
During this event, we will be introduced to the key topics of inner development and guide us through an engaging discussion around the IDG Framework. We will explore the five dimensions of Being, Thinking, Relating, Collaborating, and Acting, and discover how they contribute to our personal growth and fulfillment.
Inner development is a powerful journey of self-discovery and self-transformation. By cultivating our inner world, we can enhance our well-being, expand our consciousness, and create positive change in our lives and communities. This event is an opportunity to gain valuable insights and practical tools for fostering our inner development and aligning it with our sustainable goals and aspirations.
Whether you are new to the concept of IDGs or already familiar with inner development practices, this conversation promises to inspire and deepen your understanding of this transformative journey.
Don’t miss out on this enriching experience. Reserve your spot now and be part of the Cohere Community Conversation on Inner Development Goals (IDGs).
July Speaker Schedule:
- July 4th: Amanda Sheehan and Mauricio Rojas from InterWoven Human Potential
- July 11th: Thi Dao from Future of Good
- July 18th: Denise Young from Tiger’s Eye Advisory Group
- July 25th: Panel and Community Conversation
Let’s gather and engage in meaningful discussions about growing ourselves and our relationships in meaningful and sustainable ways.
Cohere focusses on 4 key areas:
Building a vibrant network: members are not just ‘connections’, they are your community of supports who are invested in each other’s success and well-being.
Sharing wisdom: every gathering is filled with gifts of learning, challenge, growth and gratitude.
Getting and giving support: present your issues to find clarity and get unstuck with the guidance of mentors, coaches and experts.
Amplifying ideations: pitch your impactful ideas for feedback, guidance, and possible collaboration.
Who’s this for? Cohere will resonate for you if:
- You love to meet new new people who are living creatively and authentically in an entrepreneurial path
- You are a self-disciplined learner always adding new tools to your toolbelt
- You align your goals with actions that build your discipline and habits
- You seek out community spaces that provide inclusive social environments to build relationships
- You favour diversity of thinking and learn from a variety of sources that stimulate learning and creativity
- Your business/organizational activities are expressed through purpose, vision and mission
About the Organizer Okanagan coLab
coLab is reimagining how community lives, works, and plays. A community built around five core values: Community, Collaboration, Creativity, Purposefulness, and Celebration.
By becoming a coLab Community Member, you’re joining a network of leaders, innovators, and collaborators. Take part in a thriving, local community dedicated to bringing out the best in one another.