Cohere – Gather, Imagine & Collaborate
June 20 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Are you constantly feeling the creative tension of moving ideas into action? Perhaps you’re seeking a group of skilled collaborators, all with an intrepid mission of conscious learning, sustainable growth and transformation for a flourishing future.
Cohere focusses on 4 key areas:
Building a vibrant network: members are not just ‘connections’, they are your community of supports who are invested in each other’s success and well-being.
Sharing wisdom: every gathering is filled with gifts of learning, challenge, growth and gratitude.
Getting and giving support: present your issues to find clarity and get unstuck with the guidance of mentors, coaches and experts.
Amplifying ideations: pitch your impactful ideas for feedback, guidance, and possible collaboration.
Who’s this for? Cohere will resonate for you if:
- You love to meet new new people who are living creatively and authentically in an entrepreneurial path
- You are a self-disciplined learner always adding new tools to your toolbelt
- You align your goals with actions that build your discipline and habits
- You seek out community spaces that provide inclusive social environments to build relationships
- You favour diversity of thinking and learn from a variety of sources that stimulate learning and creativity
- Your business/organizational activities are expressed through purpose, vision and mission
About the Organizer Okanagan coLab
coLab is reimagining how community lives, works, and plays. A community built around five core values: Community, Collaboration, Creativity, Purposefulness, and Celebration.
By becoming a coLab Community Member, you’re joining a network of leaders, innovators, and collaborators. Take part in a thriving, local community dedicated to bringing out the best in one another.
Learn More about Okanagan coLab