- This event has passed.
Cohere Community Conversations
January 10 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Are you constantly feeling the creative tension of moving ideas into action? Perhaps you’re seeking a group of skilled collaborators, all with an intrepid mission of conscious learning, sustainable growth and transformation for a flourishing future.
Cohere focusses on 4 key areas:
Building a vibrant network: members are not just ‘connections’, they are your community of supports who are invested in each other’s success and well-being.
Sharing wisdom: every gathering is filled with gifts of learning, challenge, growth and gratitude.
Getting and giving support: present your issues to find clarity and get unstuck with the guidance of mentors, coaches and experts.
Amplifying ideations: pitch your impactful ideas for feedback, guidance, and possible collaboration.
Who’s this for? Cohere will resonate for you if:
- You love to meet new new people who are living creatively and authentically in an entrepreneurial path
- You are a self-disciplined learner always adding new tools to your toolbelt
- You align your goals with actions that build your discipline and habits
- You seek out community spaces that provide inclusive social environments to build relationships
- You favour diversity of thinking and learn from a variety of sources that stimulate learning and creativity
- Your business/organizational activities are expressed through purpose, vision and mission
Okanagan coLab members can attend all sessions running every Tuesday.
Questions? Contact the organizer.
About the Organizer Okanagan coLab
coLab is reimagining how community lives, works, and plays. A community built around five core values: Community, Collaboration, Creativity, Purposefulness, and Celebration.
By becoming a coLab Community Member, you’re joining a network of leaders, innovators, and collaborators. Take part in a thriving, local community dedicated to bringing out the best in one another!