Establishing himself as a leader of multiple facets of alternative energy, Shane has demonstrated his passion for innovation and creativity. With over 25 geothermal installations, green and net zero building designs, along with lead project development of an anaerobic digestion facility and multiple waste energy to power systems, he is at the forefront of sustainable energy systems.
Shane’s diverse background includes: business development, leadership training, economic modeling, project management, energy / process engineering, green building design, successful grant submissions, public speaking and excelling in entrepreneurial environments. This broad experience base allows him to be well suited for the dynamics of today’s business world.
His vision of a world with sustainable energy generation and consumption fuels his drive for new opportunities and growth. He recognizes the power of successful team environments and creative business solutions. Combining these key elements with alternative energies the opportunities are endless.
– Financing / economic modeling
– Technical / sales presentations
– Client relations
– Proposal writing
– Successful $3.5 million grant submission (lead author and co-presentor)
– Led successful turn around on anaerobic digester project
– Senior project manager for commercial geothermal installations
– Lead design team of net zero energy house
– District energy system feasibility studies
– Geo-exchange energy systems
– Green building / net zero energy buildings
– Organic Rankine Cycles – Geothermal / Waste heat / Biomass
– Power Generation
– Anaerobic Digestion