(your eat & learn seminars – lunch is provided at a reasonable charge)
An interactive session where you will learn from hands-on experts that live and work on the front lines.
Going Live on the TSX Venture Stock Market Exchange: hear and learn from the first hand experience of the CEO, Chairman and Founder of GTEC, Norton Singhavon, in Kelowna. [Seating is limited]
Some of the Things You Will Learn:
- Why go live on the TSX Venture Exchange
- How this works.
- What can you expect when you do this.
- How to be prepared and ready for this process.
This is for you if you:
- Are a Founder or Executive of a startup, or about to create a startup
- Are a going concern looking for that Exit liquidity moment.
- Are an investor wanting to understand how your capital and earning is returned through this process.
- Founder, Chairman & CEO of GTEC Holdings Ltd.
- Founder and Executive Chairman of Doventi Capital.
- Extensive experience at the senior management level of capital investments including large acquisitions, consolidations, and start-ups in Canada’s legal cannabis sector
- Responsible for internally deploying over $45 million into the legal cannabis sector and
- $65 million of public M&A transactions.
- Norton was also an advisor to, and early-stage investor in, Invictus MD
- Director of Capital Formation at the TSX Venture Exchange (the “Exchange”)
- Primary responsibility for Listings Department in Vancouver and is also a member of the Exchange’s Executive Listings Committee.
- Andy has team of professional and administrative staff including geologists, lawyers and accountants who are dedicated to listing quality applicants
- Some of these duties include the review of major transactions, the coordination of all new listings, and working with industry stakeholders to facilitate issuer transactions.
- Prior to joining the Exchange in 2004, Andy, a Chartered Accountant, was in public practice at a Vancouver firm.